ROOTSTEIN Mannequin Woman Female Couture Fashion Display Full Realistic Vintage
- Extremely rare vintage Rootstein mannequin in a walking/dancing pose
- violet acrylic glass eyes
- realistic painted breast
- fully refinished in artist portrait oil paint by Dash-N-Dazzle
- bold eyelashes & pierced ears
- glass stand with butt rod is included
- separates arms, hands, torso and right leg - not posable.
- sorry but no wigs or other accessories shown are included
- Excellent used condition. Freshly refurbished but may show some scuffing and/or signs of handling. Displays so beautifully, you would never notice any issues
Era circa: 1970's
Made in: UK
Name: Renata Zatsch
Collection: Classics & Symbols
Height: about 5'7"
Measurements: about 34/23/34
Shoe Size: 7.5
Heel height: 2.5"
Accessories: glass base with butt rod