~Tanya Coleridge~ by Ralph Pucci Mannequins
Click here for more photos
⚠️torso and legs do not separate so this will be for
***local pick up only*** New Holland, OH 43145
unless you would like to sort out another form of shipping
PUCCI Mannequin Female Elegant Full Realistic Detailed Couture Art Deco Vintage
- Extremely rare 1980's vintage mannequin by Ralph Pucci.
- Pucci is famous for making amazing abstract mannequins.
- Realistic Pucci mannequins are extremely rare!
- Incredible sculpt with detailed featured.
- Sculpted after Tania Coleridge who was the girl in the 1988 George Michael video: “Father Figure” (& others too)
- fully refreshed to near-new, factory look
- pierced ears
- custom bum stand raw metal base (for you to paint or seal with your choice of color)
- detachable hands & arms.
- not posable.
- same model as seen in "Desperate Housewives"
- No wigs or, clothing other accessories are included
Era circa: 1980's
Designer: Ralph Pucci
Made in: USA
Name: Genny (Tanya Coleridge)
Height: about 5'10"
Accessories: metal base and bum rod included